WELCOME TO “The Neon Run” PHOENIX, AZ!
There is only one place you should be on May 16th, 2014 at 7:30pm. If you are not registered for the time of your life, you will definitely be missing out! This event will be filled will epic lighting, neon, costumes and music that will Simply Blow Your Mind! Run it solo or as a group, it’s completely up to you! Make sure to get on the email list and Facebook page for all Neon Run updates!
What do I get when I register?
- A Neon Run headband
- A Neon Run race bib
- Neon Run glow accessories
- A Neon experience of a lifetime with family and friends!
There are no rules! We’re just kidding of course. Take a look below for a few rules we’d appreciate you following:
- All participants must follow course officials’ instructions
- This is an All ages event!
- All photos taken by media or Neon Run staff can be used to market or promote other Neon Run events
- All participants must complete and sign a waiver of liability (link)
- All participants understand there are no refunds or transfers
- It is the participant’s duty to inform Neon Run staff if they have been injured or hurt during the race
- Have fun!
PRICING AND DEADLINES
$39.00 Early Registration
$45.00 February 12 – April 11
$54.00April 12 – May 13th
Registration closes Wednesday, 5/13/14 at 3pm. You can still register for the event on the day of for $60.
We are always looking for people to be part of the Neon Run crew for every event. Please go to the volunteer link on our home page and submit questionnaire. If you have additional questions please email us at email@example.com AS A VOLUNTEER WHAT DO I GET?
- Cool T-shirt
- Neon Run Accessories!
- Food and refreshments day-of
- Signed credit for educational purposes
Packet Pick Up
Packet Pick Up is where you will get all your race goodies! Your packet includes race bib with safety pins, and Neon run head band! Packet Pick Up will be at an off-site location noted below. THERE WILL BE NO PACKET PICK UP ON EVENT DAY! If its mandatory for you to pick up packet on day of there is a 5.00$ convenience fee! Due to the mass amount of people participating we are forced to do this in order to maintain order on event day!
Pre-packet Pick Up will be a nearby Sports Authority location. Please see below for further details:
Store Address: TBA
Friday, May 15th, 2015 from 10am-7pm
PLEASE NOTE: Valid ID required when picking up event packet. You can have someone else pick up your stuff for you. You will need the following two items in order to pick up items. 1. Copy of your friends/family member photo ID. 2. Copy of your friend/family member’s signed waiver
Course Map and Parking Map coming soon!
This information will be updated soon. All registered participants will receive a emails with detailed event information as the event approaches. Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any other questions.